Affiliated Event: Advances in Distributed Ledgers
As a consequence of the COVID-19 crisis, it has been decided to postpone the workshop. More details will be announced in the coming weeks.
Advances in Distributed Ledgers is a workshop with invited and contributed talks on all aspects in distributed ledgers research.
If you would like to contribute a talk please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short abstract, the name of the speaker, and a short CV by Friday March 13th. Notifications will be sent by Friday March 27th.
Relevant topics include:
- Applications of Distributed Ledgers
- Blockchain Protocols
- Case Studies
- Cryptographic Protocols and Primitives
- Digital Cash and Payment Systems
- Consensus Protocols
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Economic and Monetary Aspects
- Game Theoretic Aspects
- Fraud Detection, Forensics and Crime Prevention
- Legal, Ethical and Societal Aspects
- Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Real-world Measurements and Metrics
- Regulatory Aspects
- Programming Language Aspects
- Smart Contracts
- Usability and User Studies
March 13, 2020
Submission deadline at 21:59:59 UTC
March 27, 2020
May 7 (2pm) - May 8 (12am), 2020
Workshop Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the workshop has been postponed.